An Ethisport mission: How does it work?
Ethisport and its client X determine the objectives and the scope of the mission.
- What is X’s level of performance regarding sport integrity?
- Which action plan could X develop to protect sport integrity and control ethics-related risks?
- How could X develop an integrity network with public and private stakeholders (UNESCO, Council of Europe, IOC, etc.)?
X and ETHISPORT determine a project team and the number of interview to conduct
- Designation of the client project Manager
- Designation of Ethisport project Manager and Ethisport assistant Expert (at least one native from the country)
- Determination of the number of interviews to conduct (generally between 10 and 15)
Ethisport prepares an email for the client’s project Manager, in order to inform all the people who will be interviewed in the framework of the mission
Before the mission, ETHISPORT sends a small list of questions so that some interviewees can prepare the discussion and possibly the documents
The 2 experts spend a few days (generally 2 to 4) at the client’s premises to conduct the interviews.
After the interviews, Ethisport project Manager send additional questions to some of the interviewees (generally less than 5)
A few weeks after the mission, Ethisport sends a confidential and detailed report, including recommendations, a benchmarking and an operational action plan.